John D. Erdeljac, DDS
Meet Dr. Erdeljac
Dr. John D. Erdeljac was born in Fairmont, West Virginia. He attended West Virginia University located in Morgantown, West Virginia where he received both his undergraduate degree and DDS degree. Dr. Erdeljac completed General Practice Residency Programs at the VA Medical Center in Martinsburg, West Virginia and served as Chief Resident at the University of Kentucky VA Division in Lexington, Kentucky. He then returned to West Virginia University where he completed his specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
As a dedicated husband and father of three children, Dr. Erdeljac has many interests outside of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He enjoys activities with his children and athletic events.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Great Lakes Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Blanchard Valley Health Systems
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital